Friday, June 19, 2009

Thinking about water

I love water. I don't drink it with ice usually. I realized after watching a movie that it is probably a good thing. In the movie a young boy is a spy. He discovers that someone is trying to put little engineered bacteria in all the ice cubes of the world in order for them to slowly kill everyone.

I figured out that if he could put those bacteria in all the ice cubes in the world, I still wouldn't die because I don't drink my water with ice. I also kind of figured there was no possible way for him to get into people's homes and put bacteria into their ice cube trays.

Maybe if they could find a way for the bacteria to travel through water it would work but by that point you would just leave it in the water. It's very interesting.



No comments: