Friday, June 19, 2009

Night at the Museum two

My sister and I went and watched Night at the Museum two tonight and it was really good. It was really nice doing something with just the two of us. We would usually take my nieces and nephews with us but the last few times we did that they either slept through the whole movie or they had to go to the bathroom every thirty minutes and I’m not going to pay for another movie that I don’t get to see or that my nieces and nephews will sleep through. Anyway, it was a very entertaining movie. We both enjoyed it thoroughly and it, like the first one, had a lot of comedy in it. Sequels usually aren’t that good but this one was just as good as the first one. It had a good plot and it was pretty much action through out the whole movie. Also, there are a ton of new characters that add to the new story line and it still had all the old ones as well. If you liked the first one then you should see Night at the Museum two.



No comments: