Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Do you think it would be hard to be a pop star?

I think I would like it, I mean I have never tried it but it sounds kind of fun. Minus the lack of privacy, that would definitely be a hard thing about it, all the gossip that goes around about you, and if you started dating someone it would be all over the magazines the next day saying that you are already planning a honeymoon and then they criticize you moving too fast and how bad you are at relationships because you are already planning a honeymoon. And then they would write a whole article called “Top 10 Ways To Creep Your Partner Out” and you would be the number one example. I kind of just talked myself out of wanting to be a pop star, who would want all those rumors about you, and you never know, all those rumor could catch up to you, maybe your fans find out one out of the 798 rumors going on one of them is true and then they believe everything else and then they turn against you and then all of a sudden you have no fans. That Sucks.



No comments: