Monday, June 1, 2009

I hate fish

I hate fish so much, there is not even a word that exist that describes my passion of hatred towards fish. I hate swimming in water than has fish in it, but sometimes I just can’t help it, like when I go inner tubing, I can’t help but fly off sometimes and there is no way out of being in the fishes world now. So what I do to keep them from sucking on my toes I just squirm around like crazy so I don’t have any interaction with them at all. Fishes are slimy and gross and really ugly and taste horrible. Well, I guess I have never officially tried fish, but if I hate fish enough to not want to swim with them I’m sure I wouldn’t like eating it either, I remember one time my mom and dad made fish for dinner, and the pinned me against the counter and tried to put a piece of fish in my mouth, I got so mad. If I can avoid being around fish, I will. I will do anything to keep myself as far away from them as possible. Who would enjoy swimming with fish, I don’t get it.



No comments: