Friday, June 5, 2009

Finding a spot for the electronics

My roommate and I both agree that we don’t want any computers or televisions in any of our rooms except for the living room so we have at least three desktops in here and two laptops. I know, that’s a lot of computers. We live in a pretty small apartment so we’ve had to be creative as to where we’ve put the computers. Well, my desktop is in a corner behind the couch right by the sliding glass balcony door. I hate being in the corner. Everyone always wants the door open all day and night long so we’ll get a breeze coming through but I’m sitting right next to it so I’m freezing the whole time and usually have to resort to wearing sweats or putting a blanket over me when we game. Hopefully soon we’ll all have a break at the same time so we can reorganize so I won’t have to sit in the corner any longer.



No comments: