Friday, June 19, 2009

I would love to work there

My sister and I just got back from watching Night at the Museum two, which was really good by the way, and it got me thinking about how awesome it would be to work in a museum where that would happen. I would love to work there. Sure it would be freaky at first and probably a little scary but after you learned the ropes it would be amazing. Watching everything come to life every night and interacting with them would be so much fun. It would be incredible learning all that they know and all that different culture from all around the world. But that’s just me; I would love to learn about different cultures directly from someone who has experienced them. It would also be interesting interacting with all those different animals and creatures, but I’m sure some of them would be hostile. Anyway, it’s a fun idea and a good movie.



No comments: