Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Do you have a dog, no, I really mean do you have a dog?

Because this one makes me wonder on how we could feed him so much and in five minutes later he would start whimpering as if he was sad, and he would never get big. He outlived my grandma, who got the dog when it was a puppy ,and he was forty, and my grandpa died of heart failure due to cholesterol, and plus he was a diabetic. Every time I would spend my peaceful and graceful nights in my backyard after dinner it was like I had chicken in my pocket, he would do the same whimper, and you know I couldn’t resist. I would go in the house, and my mama would and my mama would say ” Are you feeding that greedy dog, I just not gave it a porkchop?”

And I would say ” I’m going in the fridge.” Not directly addressing the point. But I would go back out and give him his extra porkchop and he would lay and look up at the stars with me afterwards. Considering the fact that he just finish ravishing a fried porkchop, and was finally satisfied. And I would stare, glare, and beam my eyes upon him, with disappointment. And he would look at me with those cute baby eyes even though he’s like almost 80 in dog years, but who could resist?



No comments: