Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wacthing Megafault on SyFy

I watched a movie last night called Megafault on the newly name SyFy (no longer SciFi which is another article for another day) channel, or I should say I tried to watch it. 1 hour into it, I decided I had enough.

This is a disaster movie about earthquakes threatening to destroy the earth, possibly dividing it in half. It stars Eriq Lasalle (formerly from ER), Brittany Murphy (one of the skinniest people you will ever see), Bruce Davidson and Justin Hartley. The acting is terrible and the special effects are even worse. Earthquakes. Chaos. People outrunning cracks and sinkholes. The end of the world unless one skinny little girl who looks like she's 16 or so can figure out what to do.

No real emotion but lots of faked emotion. The only one in the whole show who knew how to act was the little girl who plays the main character's daughter. She was pretty cute. I typically like Syfy movies and disaster flicks but this movie, Megafault, did neither of those things justice. Not worth wasting your time for.



No comments: