Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Singapura cat

Photo: commons.wikimedia.org

Photo: commons.wikimedia.org

The singapura cat is the smallest breed of cat. They are so cute with their large eyes and large ears. They are kind of an ugly color. I like them a lot still. They are pretty much adorable.

I wonder if the small breed will become popular soon. Most cats are already pretty small. It doesn't make sense to really want something that is too small.

It would be concerning if you had a tiny cat that you couldn't see. You might accidently step on it a lot. Not to mention, if it hid from you, you would never find it. It would be able to do whatever it wants. It would probably hide from me a lot.

I can just imagine myself spending an hour or two trying to find a cat that doesn't want to even be found. It would be a huge waste of time. I guess that some people aren't as uncoordinated as I am and wouldn't have a problem.



No comments: