Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shrek the third

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/

I love Disney movies. I could watch them all day, a few years ago I used to stay up all night with my older sibling and watch lion king and a couple different movies like Shrek the third and then after we would sneak out and go to a fast food place and get a bite to eat.

Those were some of my favorite memories with my family members. Disney movies are great things to watch with your children, there fun and appropriate, and you know in the environment these days you don't find that very often. You can always count on those Disney movies.

My favorite Disney movie is probably enchanted. It includes a lot of singing and smiles and has a lot of other Disney movies like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, what a creative idea to put all the Disney movies in one. It's so cute! I miss staying up all night having fun; I think I should do that more often. Most other movies don't put you in a very good mood, for example maybe the grudge or when a stranger calls, why would anyone come out of that kind of a movie feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, unless they peed their pants because they were so scared.

Disney movies leave you smiling and cheerful and maybe a little more positive about life. Every Disney movie has a happy ending, that's one more thing I love about those movies. Like in Shrek the third, Fiona and Shrek have some problems but they work it out by the end. And I like how they show that even if a person looks different they still can have a great heart and show compassion. I admire how those movies send a good message out to the watchers. Disney movies are over all the best movies out there!



No comments: